Looking for play testers, Airborne scenario.

Boche

Im am working on a series of scenarios depicting the 502nd in Normandy, one is the taking of the Saint Martin de Vierville battery

ofcourse in real life the battery was found abandoned, but that wouldnt make a fun scenario now would it :)

I made the map historically through Google earth, (before I found the 1947 aerial photo page) and made some playability adjustments to it.

its basically a 29 strong airborne group (several HQs and attached units) against 4 Flaks + ammo bearers (both 50% strenght),a defense Fusilier Platoon and several fortifications and MGs. in all totalling 85 men.

Well heres the thing, I wanted to see.

I wanted to see how some players reacted to the map and how difficult they thought it was. Its not supposed to be challenging yet, its the 2nd mission in the campaign, with much more (hopefully) challenging missions coming later.

I also still havnt got the hang of the point system. if anyone can direct me to a guide or can give me some good tips I would really apreciate it.

anyone interested in checking "Silence the guns" (name possibly to be changed) please send a PM or email me at ryangarciadonoghue@gmail.com and I shall send the scenario.

Thanks and I really appreciate it

Here are some pics of the battery, tell me what you think. Is it too concentrated? is it believable? thanks!:

cmnormandy2011071916252.jpg

cmnormandy2011071916254.jpg

cmnormandy2011071916261.jpg

cmnormandy2011071916283.jpg

I am currently building a map of the crossroad next to Objective W and the road heading to the WYZ buildings for a retreat battle I am trying to develop, about 1/2 done.

if you want to see it when it is finished I can send it to you.

I also plan on doing the XYZ buildings for the clearing battle of D-Day

I am currently building a map of the crossroad next to Objective W and the road heading to the WYZ buildings for a retreat battle I am trying to develop, about 1/2 done.

if you want to see it when it is finished I can send it to you.

I also plan on doing the XYZ buildings for the clearing battle of D-Day

nice, sure id love to see it.

im planing on doing the XYZ battle aswell,

currently making an "ambush at exit 4" mission.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll gladly playtest any of these scenarios and I'd really love to playtest a campaign as well. Anyone else needing play testers I'll try it out too. I've played the CM series since CMBO beta demo in the spring of 2000 and I usually play BN RT, veteran difficulty.

PM me or email me at jpclark@bhcc.edu or spankythamajikmunky@yahoo.com