MMP Tank Game

Erwin

Seems to be set mainly in 20's - '45, so...

http://www.tsjonline.com/story.php?F=6475861

"Players begin with a limited amount of gold and a small 1920s tank, reminiscent of Bambi if fawns were born with cannon and treads. Sent away from the base to hunt other tanks all by itself, the Tonka tank earns more gold and experience, which can be used to research and buy additional tanks, or upgrade various components, such as a better gun and radio. And what a cornucopia of hardware! There are dozens of tanks, divided into light, medium and heavy, as well as tank destroyers and self-propelled artillery. All span the era from the 1920s to 1945, including many types that never made it off the drawing board, such as American heavy tanks. Each model comes with a brief historical description and a few technical stats, such as weight, maximum speed, front/side/rear armor ratings, main gun accuracy, damage and rate of fire, and turret traverse speed."

Yeh, me too been on it for a few months now from when is was a beta version.

Does get a bit "samey" after awhile but good mindless fun. Would be awesome to play in a team rather with random participants.

I'm a member of a clan and we've got 21 peeps that play the WoT off and on. Members that have a premium account form up platoons, and we get on teamspeak to taunt each other. Loads of fun. Feel free to look me/us up at www.dpguild.net.

We actually started up when Return to Castle Wolfenstein was released, so we've been around for a while.