Bridge construction walkthru Help please

Hello,

I was curious if one of you glorious map makers could do a walkthru on how to properly install Bridges on the map. having issues between large and small bridges and getting them correctly aligned with the land.

Not to mention I think this would greatly assist the Battlefront Community because I know it has been asked 'how to" alot. Searched the forum and could not find a significant source on how to make bridges in any great detail... ( just make sure the bridge ends are same elevation) did that and bridge is still sumberged.

Anyhow looking for one of you great map makers to explain in laymans terms on how to create bridges accurately.

Thanks so much for any step by step help.

Not sure what you are after, but you mention the bridges being submerged

For shallow rivers I have the bank level and water level the same, but raise the bridge abutments to a higher level.

b2.jpg

Here you have three bridges at 20m against the bank at 19m, a larger road bridge at 21m against 19m, and the railbridge at 24m.

b1.jpg

Hope that helps

P