Oddballs Soundmod Mk1 is released!

bang_affischliten_99320611.jpg

So the first iteration of the Oddballs Soundmod Mk1 (aka Ze brozer of ze fazer of ze soundmod) is now uploaded to the repository...

it will take a few hours before it shows up im told, so just wait patiently and let these videos help you decide if you want this mod or not (note, only weaponsounds have been changed in these videos, there are far more sounds in the mod)

Aaah now its up :D

available here: http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1250

Next version might be up in a day or two (but it will only add sounds, not change the ones ive added already)

EDIT: also, i will keep the mod unpacked so you can pick and mix if you want to. Is there a sound you dont like? find it and delete it from the folder :D

Just like old times. Looking forward to it!

Refresh my memory: was that you I once made a small arms texture for, in exchange for a "Mama Mia, that's-a spicy meat-a ball!" soundfile?

hehehe i honestly dont remember, but it sounds like me :P

glad ya'll like my sounds, ill put some effort into scrounging up more engine sounds and some little other sounds (feels wierd when theres nowhere near the ammount of weapon sounds there were in CMx1... feels like im forgetting some sounds)