tecmbn.png

It can be used in conjunction with other mods:

Bil's Improved Branch Insignia

Bil's Improved Rank Icons

Marco Bergman's Vehicle and Weapon Silhouettes Mod

Niessuh_unit_info_thumbs

The 'alternatives'-folder contains other variations to choose from:

alternativeslist.jpg

Picture sourced from various plastic miniature box drawings.

uploaded to battlefront repository and GreenAsJade's Combat Mission Mods Warehouse (http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/).

Thank you all for trying out and nice comments.

The variations folder realy just contains what was left over after I had decided which pics to choose. The ones in the .brz-file I have sharpened and color corrected till it looked most perfect (at least on my screen). The ones in the folder are only worked on to some decree, some are still named wrong or even double. Just want them to give as bonus to work on.

Main function of the unit portrait screen is to show to which main branch of service (Waffengattung) a unit belongs. So problem was to find good scene which despics this branch in a way that is easy to distinguish from each other (more or less) and is still observable after shrinking it to 51x57 pixels.

In the end I took the pictures in the .brz-file, because they over all matched best my criteria. I especialy gave the german armor this particular pic because it has a 'little' signal effect when used during play. The american armor features a Rino-Sherman, which also matches best for the Normandy setting.