demo for noobs ?

That Road to Berlin is like the 4th mission in the tutorial part of the full game (1st mission in Raff Campaign). I worked through it OK as a noob by looking at the Keyboard and Mouse Control section in the manual but it would be nice for noobs to have some of the earlier tutorials in the Demo. I understand that a company cannot give too much away in a demo.

Gerry

Actually Battlefront have been very generous with the amount of content in the demo. As for learning to play, the nature of the game means it is complicated, that is inescapable with this sort of game. The control setup could be better which does not help but there is inevitably a lot of learning involved which for many people is best done by playing the game and learning as you go.

you take the allied side and steamroll the axis, what sort of tutorial is needed for that? its almost impossible to loose road to berlin so just go ahead and try different things, it wont hurt.

Fine. Thanks. Rub it in, why don't you?

I jsut barely lost Road to Berlin the first time I played it because I was playing it with a CMx1 frame of mind. Not enough patience and no concept of how the new controls changed the game.

Second time around, it was an easy victory.