Battlefront: Modules purchase clarification

Hi,

Received my "steelbook" or "steelbox" edition surprisingly without customs fees although I am shocked about the people, mainly London it appears, who are being shafted here in the UK by Parcel Farce.

My question is about the future purchasing of modules. Will these Cd's/DVD's be available to be shipped from the German warehouse at some point after release?

If this is the case then I would be inclined to hold off buying until this option was available. I realise this would be much later than the the initial release of the module(s) due to the transit times from USA to Europe and the customs procedures you have to go through which causes delays etc.

Would it be possible for BF to still allow those of us outside the US to pre order download and physical to take advantage of any discount and get playing sooner but wait for the physical copy to be posted from Germany?

Having bought the steelbook edition I am more interested in buying a physical edition of the modules but the risk of being ripped off by HM Customs and the (mainly) Post Office might put people off. Do I feel I will be lucky second, third or fourth time round?

Anyway, apologies if this has been covered before and I have missed it.

"No plan survives contact with the next turn button"

For CMSF + Marines and British modules I had to drive each time to the customs office (20km). Apart from gasoline it was always some 12 - 15 € I had to pay additionally.:mad:

But I pre-ordered the steel-thingy anyway. It would feel 'wrong' to don't pre-order 'deluxes' when it comes to CM for me.

Hi,

Sorry to bump this up but just wondering if some one from BF has an answer on this.

Just really need to know now that the Allies have got a foothold in Normandy if there is a danger of the German warehouse being over run and all supplies being exclusivly sent from the US irrespective of pre order or not. Damn

U-Boats can really push the transport cost up. :D

As I said, having bought the steelbook I do intent to buy a physical copy of the modules as a shiny backup coaster will have very little look and little value, to me anyway. I appreciate that download and backup is prefered by some.

Not getting much time to play at the moment anyway as I have two new CKCS puppies in the house which are taking up almost all my free time. Not complaining as they are great fun. Hoping to have more free time by the time 1st or 2nd module is out. :)

Many cheers.

"No plan survives contact with the next turn button"