Bridge issues

I believe this has been brought before,although i'm not 100% positive about it.I've just had 2 units-a tank hunter team and an armored car-vanishing from a bridge-in the Huzzar scenario and appearing under it.They were not under fire,so i guess this doesn't mean they simply jumped for their lives :) Whether or not they decided the pay is better in the Kriegsmarine is beyond me ;)

Savegame can be provided,if needed.

ebe0d8c5fbCM Normandy 2011-06-02 10-53-13-28.jpg

We are aware of The Hungry Bridge in the Huzzar! scenario and this issue has the attention of the relevant people at Battlefront. You could send your save file to josborne6(at)kc(dot)rr(dot)com and address it to "JohnO" with the subject "CM:BN Problem". ( the original issue: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=97709 )

The bridge in the second mission of the "Courage and Fortitude" campaign can also swallow tanks.

Let me add the bridge (left hand side from a german perspective) in the "Closing the pocket" demo scenario, which is also able to swallow tanks.

Maybe there is some general bug here?