Hey guys.

Tried the demo, have a question. I'm running a pretty powerful rig, actually upgraded to it for a flight sim that was known to be demanding (CoD)...2500k at 4.5ghz, GTX580 with 3GB of VRAM and 8GB of RAM at 1600mhz with W7-64 running from an SSD. I expected Normandy to run like silk maxed out but the two stock missions I tried, that don't have particularly large maps or many units, were very stuttery/sluggish. Playable but not playable, if you know what I mean. So was this a demo thing going on and the proper game is better?

I would suggest adjusting 3d Quality down by a notch or two. When it's set at Best Quality, the game is not trying to auto-adjust the graphics level for a good fps, so it's not a very good setting overall, especially with the more cluttered maps.

Hey Hetzer - sounds like something with the driver. Apparently there have been some OpenGL bugs in the 580 drivers - I'd make sure you're running the latest, and hopefully that will help.