Color Blind help for Set Up zones

I have a friend that is color blind, need alternate colors, like Black and White, Yellow and ??? For Set up zones, Solid colors instead of transparent for Set up zones only! Please!

Hopefully a modder can take care of this.... thanks...:)

It's not moddable AFAIK.

I'm red-green colour blind, to a degree. What kind of colour blindness and how severe does your friend have? Maybe the setup zone colours could be adjusted, or there could be a toggle or something, but there needs to be a better idea of what your friend actually needs. Wrong colours and he still wouldn't see them well...

Perhaps the most interesting from a military point of view was that colour blind men [ 1 in 18 , women 1 in 200] are peculiarly gifted in identifying khaki because of the muted colour vision they have.

A British experiment with swatches with two shades of khaki the colour blind could find 15 shades. The theory being that on a savannah these people were far better and distinguishing camouflaged animals.

From my interesting piece on vision from the General Forum today : )

bump, Mord possible?

Sorry man, that's out of my depth...I think if it is moddable there's layers involved and I don't have any experience with that...mostly because my Adobe Elements 2.0 doesn't support editing layers, as far as I know.

You need the big guns like Vein or MikeyD or Marco or one of those guys that would probably know more about this. I'll look through the folders to see what's what but a quick glance just now, didn't come up with anything.

Mord.