CMMOS problem

Well I don't run CMMOS on 2000, however it seems odd that it's looking for the log file within the executable. Take a look at the log file in your CMMOS directory and at the top it has the installation directories for CMBO and CMMOS. Below is what I have.

CMMOS install folder is C:\Program Files\CMBO\CM Mod Option Selector\

CM:BO install folder is C:\Program Files\CMBO\

I had problems with the previous version when I installed CMMOS on a secondary partition, is it installed on your c drive?

Gordon would probably have a more accurate answer than I would on this. It seems that CMMOS is dependent on the registry entry for CMBO to know where to interact with it. If you moved your CMBO installation to another hard disk the registry entry wasn't pointing in the correct place and CMMOS was unable to find CMBO. The registry changes you made in your other post seemed to have been incorrect since you modified the CMMOS registry entry with the location for CMBO (and hence CMMOS was unable to find/work with its own files).

Reinstalling CMBO to the defaults probably set up the correct registry entry again and CMMOS was able to find it (and itself) again.

[ 12-22-2001: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]</p>