Request for unit selection screen.

Can Charles change the code so I can pick the sub-units from a battalion (left side), etc...instead of picking whole larger unit then removing (on the right side) what I don't want? The way it works now seems a little counter-intuitive to me.

It ensures that the units keep an orderly OOB. Moreover it ensures that the AI is keeping an orderly OOB when it autoselects.

It ensures that the units keep an orderly OOB. Moreover it ensures that the AI is keeping an orderly OOB when it autoselects.
The AI doesn't care about screens. It does all it's picking in code. As far as keeping things in order for a human I don't see any difference if A + B = C then C - A = B, so why not just let me pick B to start with?

So if I want to add 2 pioneer squads to support my Fusilier company I have to also add another battallion commander, a company commander and a platoon commander?

One work around in a patch (sorry said the P word), is to maybe add squads to the specialty teams. I don't want to add 6 breach teams for 2 pioneer squads.

German OOB's were is a state of flux anyways in 44. I have seen sources where Heer pioneer platoons permanently attached to Waffen units in Poland for example because they simply didn't have engineers. So its nice to have the historical OOB but there is room to flex I think.