Looking for a Train Depot stand-in

I have bagged the idea of a train station in my current map due to no train stations, platforms or other railroad buildings. Anybody found a current building under commercial or otherwise that might work as a fudge for now?

You know, that's sort of been my problem with the editor- is there any way to see the buildings before placing them in 2D mode? Might have to do what some guy did for the CoD mapping community, a html file with all the objects usable in the editor visible. Done already for the most part by BFC.

I built the rural Gare la Meauffe station last night. No time for a CMBN screenie right now, but here's the original.

cartes-postales-photos-la-Gare-LA-MEAUFFE-50880-50-50297001-maxi.jpg

The ornate white modular building facade works quite nicely, although the "square" building type only allows you to face the roof line in an east-west orientation regardless of the building facing.

Put some pavement, a couple of benches, a barrel and maybe some crates and a farm cart, and Bob's yer unccle.