Install mods in the MAC OS X version

Maybe a dumb question: where do the mod files (i.e. brz) have to be placed in the Mac OS X version of CM:BN?

After installing the demo I couldn't find a "Data" folder where to create the "Z" subfolder.

Thanks in advance

I think it was recommended to make a folder called "Z" and place the mod .brz files in it. The files are loaded alphabetically and therefore any mods in the folder called "Z" would be loaded last - which is what you want.

You don't have to call it "Z" I guess. "Z-Force", "Zebedee", "Zee Amerikans Are Coming Hans", etc would all work I would have thought?

• 3 weeks later...
Installing mods seems very easy, but I can't find the "BF data folder" anywhere. I looked in the C drive....program files, CB:BN package? Do I just creat a 'Z' folder right on the desktop?

Man, do I feel stupid.........:o

You have the icon with double click start CMBN. Ok now not use double click, but Right click on CMBN icon (executable) -> Show package contents and open the folder ->Contents -> Resources -> tattaaaaaa DATA.