Ground Moves Under Cursor

Thanks for posting Carl. I think a video would help. Sometimes, especially with visual issues like this that don't come up for everyone, the only real way for us to understand it is to see it in action.

Thanks Phil. Its good to see someone at BFC taking note of this.

I'll have a go at doing a video at the weekend....it can't be that hard!:rolleyes:

How do you save a video of a WEGO turn on a Mac?

I can send you terrain deforming video even without the cursor being involved.

(I have to say though that the terrain morphing doesn't bother me and is the least of my troubles with the demo at the moment.)

There's some good news in the thread reporting all of the crashes - namely, all of the mid-scenario crashes reported so far have been fixed and should be fine in the release version (and in the updated demo, when we get that out). Thanks for all of the reports.

Thanks Phil. Its good to see someone at BFC taking note of this.

Sure thing. I happened onto the thread - there are a *lot* of threads running around and the support staff are working like crazy to keep up, especially with a number of ongoing bug threads that need monitoring.

If ever you feel that something is very important to you please feel free to not only post a thread (so that other people can report on the same problem) but also send something to the help desk to make sure that someone gets eyes on it ASAP.

I'll have a go at doing a video at the weekend....it can't be that hard!:rolleyes:

That would be really great. Thank you.

OK so I've made the video, one in WMV format which is a bit blurry and one in AVI format which is much sharper and more like the in-game resolution. I think they illustrate the issue quite well.

Problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to post them here. Or should I just email them somewhere? Phil?

Cheers