Multiple Monitor Setup

I have a Triplehead and CMBN makes use of all three screens if set to Desktop resolution.

Though to be honest Id rather have it on one screen. Dont get me wrong the wideview of the battlefield is amazing but makes for clumsy command and control and it slows down quite a lot too. Triplehead is amazing for flight or tactical simulators but it dosnt do it for me with the Combat mission series. Infact Id love a windowed mode otherwise I have to unplug monitors to get it to run in a regular resolution

I have a Triplehead and CMBN makes use of all three screens if set to Desktop resolution.

Though to be honest Id rather have it on one screen. Dont get me wrong the wideview of the battlefield is amazing but makes for clumsy command and control and it slows down quite a lot too. Triplehead is amazing for flight or tactical simulators but it dosnt do it for me with the Combat mission series. Infact Id love a windowed mode otherwise I have to unplug monitors to get it to run in a regular resolution

Do you have 2 graphics cards or 1 card with 3+ outputs?

My 3x24" set up was in portrait mode using 1920x1200 monitors for a 3600x1920 screen. It was the equivalent of a (i believe) 42" screen and had 6.9 MP resolution.

The screen ratio limited distortion, but meant that I had no free monitors to do other stuff on (wish CM could be played windowed mode) and I hated the bezels. Hated them. The view was awesome, though, if a bit overwhelming sitting so close. Also, too many games pin information to the corners of the screen and it was a pain to use. I spent hours changing the UI of WoW and Dragon Age to get it useable.

30" is awesome with all the uninterrupted screen real estate and 4 MP resolution and I have a 24" as an overflow screen or to use as a TV. If you have $1000 to spend on computer upgrades, get a 30" monitor. It's worth it and should last you at least 10 years. $100/yr doesn't seem so bad for something you are using 100% of time you use your computer (unless, I suppose, you use your CPU in the downtime to do calculations, or something)