More Youtube CMBN

using alternate hotkeys do find the zoom and pan camera commands are not very smooth - is there any setting that will let us moderate them

I find panning the camera with the mouse to be reasonably smooth, but you can't pan and move forward at the same time. I guess this game wasn't designed to be a flight simulator.

"I find panning the camera with the mouse to be reasonably smooth, but you can't pan and move forward at the same time"

at 1280 res Id say its just about bearable - with hopefully higher resolutions in the full game my guess would be too much mouse scrolling

mapping something like zoom or pans to a variable input like a joystick hat or throttle could give a much more user friendly experience

"

mapping something like zoom or pans to a variable input like a joystick hat or throttle could give a much more user friendly experience

crowbar,

your post inspiered me to finally upload my CMBN+ TrackIR video (see forum)

even so i had planed to make a better much honed one befor going public ... but not enuf time yet