Hey guys,

The demo is amazing so far and i cant to play the full game along with user created scenarios. One of my favorite parts of the game is the weather feature. Downpour is awesome.

One of my favorite weather effects is snow. so, will it be in the Bulge module? also, BF please include a blizzard option like the downpour for rain.

depending on the snow type, will we see the corresponding accumulation on the ground. for example, heavy snow, there is 4-5 inches on the ground.

thanks,

Right now you can set the weather to rain and the ground condition to dry and the ground condition will progress from dry to wet during the course of the scenario, so in concept you could go from light snow ground condition at the start to deep snow ground condition. No idea if this could also be visual, or just under the hood mechanics.

Right now you can set the weather to rain and the ground condition to dry and the ground condition will progress from dry to wet during the course of the scenario, so in concept you could go from light snow ground condition at the start to deep snow ground condition. No idea if this could also be visual, or just under the hood mechanics.

man, that would be awesome, I would run a cool map and zoom down to watch the snow fall. I used to do this in CMBB.

If they can program the game to visually show accumulation, then BF would have made another feature in a war game that has not been simulated elsewhere in its genre which it is king.