This is just applicable to the demo of course, and in my case anyway, Nvidia video cards. And I've not run FRAPS on it, but I will if anyone expresses any real interest in this topic.

Anyone checked on how this runs w/ and w/o SLI?

Don't know if it's optimized for it, and sometimes I've found when it's not, turning it off actually makes the game run better.

To my knowledge the game is NOT optimized for SLI or Crossfire X. There's no code within the game will balance the load between GPUs or anything of that nature. So it is up to the actual SLI or Crossfire drivers to do that (as much as they may).

If it does work (and there's a possibility that it won't), you may not see a huge improvement on things. In some cases you may, while in other cases the CPU may be the bottleneck, etc.

I run 2 nvidia 260 core 216's in SLI and only the primary is utilized to run the game. While watching evga precision no memory is even utilized in the second card. I did not have to disable SLI to run the game and performance was on par with that of a single card.

I found overall the performance to be on the same level as that of the previous build of the engine used in the modern warfare collections of CM.

That aside it would be outstanding to see SLI / Crossfire integrated into the engine.

Great game I will hopefully be making a purchase soon.

Dear Sirs,

Kindly note my previous threads regarding this game and CrossfireX. Certainly CrossfireX is not running in this Demo and it seems, accroding to Schrullenhaft that it won't. I guess we should put pressure on Nvidia and ATI to rectify this situation since I shall certainly not bail out on this game due to CrossfireX. I have waited so long for CM2.

In the meantime may I please point out that I am running the DEMO with 2 X 5770s and a Core2 Duo E8400 on max settings and it works perfectly. The only problem I am having is with the Map Creation Thingie - large maps seem not to be showing entirely and trees as well - was attempting to see how this game works when u have large maps with trees, wind and many units - but so far I failed to create such a map - maybe someone can help on this matter pls