No Mouse cursor

What video card and drivers do you have ?

When you launch the demo you should see the 'Play Now / Buy Now' screen where you click 'Play Now'. The cursor disappears after this and you should see the Battlefront splash screen (and no cursor). Once this fades the main menu should come up and the mouse cursor is now a green triangle with a black interior triangle. Unfortunately the main menu is strictly mouse-driven and there are no keyboard shorcuts or tab'ing to get around.

What video card and drivers do you have ?

When you launch the demo you should see the 'Play Now / Buy Now' screen where you click 'Play Now'. The cursor disappears after this and you should see the Battlefront splash screen (and no cursor). Once this fades the main menu should come up and the mouse cursor is now a green triangle with a black interior triangle. Unfortunately the main menu is strictly mouse-driven and there are no keyboard shorcuts or tab'ing to get around.

I have an Nvidia 9550 GT with the latest drivers as of last week. When I click on play now the splash screen comes up and fades away then I get the screen where you can pick battle, quick battle, campaign, saved game, join network game, etc.

I have a cursor until then :(

Did you try to click anyway (even if not cursor is visible). Perhaps the game launches "in the background" and you need to click to bring it up.[/quote

After may tries I got a highlight on the selection screen(still no cursor) and was able to choose battle. The load battle screen came up but I was unable to highlight anything on that screen nor start the battle.

randy, I have that mouse. In IL2, that happened every time the game screen came up. And I played daily for years. I figured out a workaround: minimize the game (I have a microsft icon on one of my keys, the one between Ctrl and Alt that minimizes)--anyhoo, minimize, then re-maximize the game, and the mouse was back. I don't have any trouble with this mouse and CMBN, by the way.

You say that you don't use any sort of 'cursor animation' program, but do you use "themes" for your desktop ?

Try this and see if it makes a difference or not. Right-click on the shortcut for CMBN and select "Properties" from the popup menu. In here go to the 'Compatibility' tab and in the 'Settings' section checkmark "Disable visual themes". You can also experiment with the other settings (one at a time) "Disable desktop composition" and "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Click 'Apply' and then 'OK' and see if that makes a difference in seeing the mouse cursor.