The "Post your bugs" thread!

So, I've reported this already in the first impressions thread but it got pretty much swamped and have been watching the forums for a "post your bugs" thread the last day. Since there isn't one I figured I'd create a thread. :)

Bug 1:

On-map mortars set up for preliminary bombardments often (at last 50% rate for me) fire their first 1-5 rounds up to 180° away from the target. This really goes as far as having the mortars face the opposite direction of the target area. After the first few rounds they turn around and hit the intended target area. This happens with both the US 60mm mortar and the German 81mm mortar.

Bug 2:

When clicking "briefing" from inside the game I often get thrown back to desktop for a split-second with a distinct error message sound, immediately getting thrown back in-game without the briefing screen open. This sometimes happened up to 3 times in a row until the briefing screen opened.

Bug 3:

A Sherman is slightly damaged but still fully operational. I accidentally bail the crew resulting the tank turning into "destroyed".

Strange things 1:

57mm AP rounds seem to be far too powerful against infantry.

Strange things 2:

Issuing a blast command between two hedges sometimes makes the engineers blow up the wrong hedge.

Strange things 3:

Tank crews that didn't take a casualty (or only 1) sometimes seem to completely own anything around them.

Hi!

I´ve seen a graphics bug. It isn´t important, but I´d like to know if you experienced the same one. It happens in the training battle "Training Mission - The Road to Berlin".

Here you´re the SETUP PHASE:

CM-Normandy-Demo_bug_inside_house1.jpg

Well, now I go down with the camera towards that house you can see in this first image, and going inside the house.

And this is what I see. This is the right wall inside the house (there´s a gap from which I can see through!):

CM-Normandy-Demo_bug_inside_house2.jpg

And this is the left wall from inside (you can see the Sherman from here):

CM-Normandy-Demo_bug_inside_house3.jpg

I don´t know if it´s a problem of this DEMO, or maybe is my graphic card (ATI Radeon HD 5850 1 GB GDDR5, with drivers updated), but I´d like to know if it´s happening to you as well.

Thank you very much in advance for your replies and... Congratulations for this great game, Battlefront! ;-)