Q about really tall buildings and HE

I understand there will be very tall buildings in the game. Up to 7 levels high. I was wondering if, like their small versions, they're destructible with 'simple' 75mm HE shells, however many it would take. Or are the really tall ones flagged as indestructible?

Just wondering. Not much better to do...

All floors are damagable one facade at a time for both modular and independent buildings. Artillery can destroy them from the top-down too starting with the roof and rubbling each successive floor. And the whole shebang can collapse in on itself too. And yes, you'd have to hammer a big building for awhile with tank fire before it loses a facade.

All this can be pre-done in the editor as well. There's no more 'destroyed building' square among building selections in the editor. What you do do it take any building, go to 3-D view and 'option-shift-click' the rubbled floor down from the roof to the ground. The new 'independent' buildings also allow you to 'option-alt-click' the facades for varying degrees of damage. The old 'modular' building types give a bashed facade as one of the 31 window options.

I understand there will be very tall buildings in the game. Up to 7 levels high. I was wondering if, like their small versions, they're destructible with 'simple' 75mm HE shells, however many it would take. Or are the really tall ones flagged as indestructible?

Just wondering. Not much better to do...

Why would they be? They'll be exactly the same as any other building, in principle, I'd expect. Some 7 storey stone bell tower might take a little concentration of fire to level, and its ground floor I'd expect to be pretty resilient (since it's going to be thick to take the weight of upper floors), but enough HE will be able to drop even bridges, so don't expect large buildings to have some sort of exception rule.