CM Demo Text Steaks!!!

I alreday ordered the full game but have been playing the demo. I have a Mac G3 w/ a Game Wizard 12 Mb video card. Anyway, whenever the text appears on the screen over a unit AND the text is cut off because it appears at the dge of the ecreen, the text streaks from left to right over the monitor. Am I the only one and has anyone else had this in the full version? Thanks.

-Chris

I have seen the bottom window text screen messed up on an Rev A iMac with a Voodoo2 card from Game Wizard using their RAVE drivers. I think it is their drivers. The only thing it appear to affect is popping up the shift-key command functions. To solve this I openned the book and look at them. Of course this means you have to buy the game.

Is it screwing up the game display window?

Yeah, it's screwing up the game window. I was hoping it wasn't in the full version, but I may never know as I ordered it on Jun 21 and now who knows??? ANyway, can you describe your fix in more detail? I have a Mac 7300/180 with a 300Mhz G3. I figured it might be the RAVE drivers for the Game Wizard. It's a minor inconvenience, but irritating. Hey, anuone know when the backorders will ship? I heard 1 week delay--not bad considering. Thanks,

cool.gif

-EZ

EZJCA - unfortunately pford means that he is reading the book and not the screen. There apparently isn't a fix for the Voodoo2 RAVE drivers and the screen text.

Supposedly someone from 3dfx is in contact with Charles about some of their driver incompatibilities. Whether this is something that they'll address or not in the next set of RAVE drivers they offer is yet to be determined.