Operation GERONIMO

Look forward to this, if you make it - Not sure how CMSF plays out small scale operations like this (as is). I think CMSF could definitely do this well if BFC wanted it to with some small tweaks / added features.

I'm looking to put something together with ARMA2 along this Ops lines...

Yeah, as I look at it, it's probably more an ARMA2 thing.

To be interesting on a CMSF scale, OBL would have had to have more bodyguards. That would create a "ticking clock" after which the SEAL team would be facing potential intervention from Pakistani police.

That said, I have some good ideas for a "cordon and knock" raid on my Ramadi map on a heavily guarded haveli. We'll see if I have time to work on it -- work got busy all a sudden...

The first thing I thought when I saw that pic on the beeb was "that looks like it would make a nice cmsf map"....

If I had the time I would knock up a map myself. Ive got as far as bin ladens compound but I don't have the time to start with the surrounding area.

Just an idea though... I was thinking maybe having Osama loyalist pakistani troops from nearby responding to the commotion. As if the mission went wrong or something or the choppers were picked up on radar - plenty of red equipment/air assets to make use of. Make the mission really hard with an extraction point?