Carl Gustav

Hard to say as the game and manual are a bit light on details.

It says "HE ROCKET" for the ammo which could mean a number of things.

The HE round for the CG is actually a recoilless round and not a rocket, however the HEAT round does have "rocket assistance" sooooooo HE ROCKET might mean the HEAT round?

The HE round also has a range of 1000m and can be fired on a high trajectory and air burst, which I do not think the game piece can do.

The good news is that Carl Gustav is good vs buildings and people(?)

Yes, but ammo seems to be scarce, 2 carried shots per vehicle.

You just have to get used to the Canadians being allergic to anti-armor weapons and firepower.

The have the pea shooter LAW, the Carl Gustav with no HEAT rounds, and the SRAW, which hits the ground in front of the operator with unerring accuracy. I've only had two SRAW missiles malfunction and hit an enemy target so far.

I just wish they'd pick up some RPG-7s so they'd have a decent AT weapon :D

Yes, but ammo seems to be scarce, 2 carried shots per vehicle.

You just have to get used to the Canadians being allergic to anti-armor weapons and firepower.

The have the pea shooter LAW, the Carl Gustav with no HEAT rounds, and the SRAW, which hits the ground in front of the operator with unerring accuracy. I've only had two SRAW missiles malfunction and hit an enemy target so far.

I just wish they'd pick up some RPG-7s so they'd have a decent AT weapon :D

That is odd, mine fire more than I want them to. They are grouped with the Platoon MMG ad so I put them out for Fire Support and next thing you know there are Charley G rounds flying.