New Video Card Issues NEED HELP ASAP

Hi, I got new video card went from 8800 GT 512, to GTS450 1Gig Ddr5 on board and also got new monitor that rune HDMI ATM. Now when i try to run the games they don't even launch they say run time error, failed to initialize properly. (Error 0xc0000005) Then says click okay to terminate application. Here is details:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: CM Afrika Korps.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4a6b81da

Fault Module Name: elicen40.dll

Fault Module Version: 4.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 3d86b216

Exception Offset: 00025001

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 00000008

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: e51a

Additional Information 2: 4c0d4d78887f76d971d5d00f1f20a433

Additional Information 3: e51a

Additional Information 4: 4c0d4d78887f76d971d5d00f1f20a433

If you own Battlefront games that use eLicense (which is mentioned in your error message above), then you will need to be careful when you perform upgrades to your hardware.

eLicense builds a small snapshot of your hardware when you license the game. This is to help it know that it hasn't been copied and is running on different hardware (possibly multiple machines). It's a necessary feature of copy-protection. If you change your hardware, then this 'snapshot' may not look similar enough and the games may not run. Usually I would suspect that you would get a license dialog box in these sorts of situations, but it is possible that the game may just refuse to run with the above error.

Before you make a hardware change to your computer I suggest UNLICENSING your Battlefront eLicense games first. Once you have made your hardware change, then launch the games again and re-license them. This preserves your license (you don't lose activations) and you're up and running. It's possible, though I don't know for sure, that you MAY have lost an activation with reinstalling the game, but that usually entails going through the licensing process again to activate the game. If you didn't do that, then it MIGHT be possible that you didn't lose your activation.

With eLicense a license key can be licensed and unlicensed countless times, but only two installations can have the license key 'active' at the same time. Uninstalling a game DOES NOT UNLICENSE it. These are separate actions, though some of the uninstallers will prompt to unlicense the game, while many others will not. You need to UNLICENSE the game BEFORE performing any of the following:

1) Reformatting the hard drive ('clean' OS reinstalls, etc.).

2) Reinstalling or Upgrading the OS.

3) Any major hardware changes, primarily any of the following: a new motherboard, a new CPU, a new video card (new non-boot hard drives should not be an issue).

4) Disposing/selling the computer or boot hard drive.

5) Uninstalling the game permanently from a computer.

...Hi, I got new video card went from 8800 GT 512, to GTS450 1Gig Ddr5 on board and also got new monitor that rune HDMI ATM...

Hey Drew,

I was considering purchasing the same thing you got...!

How is CMAK and the rest of the Combat Mission series working, now that you got your error fixed...?

Thanks,

Ken