How Do you install the Marines + British + NATO Triple bundle

Hi;

I Have the original version of CMSF obtained directly from Battlefront. Its currently patched to version 1.31 with no modules installed. Been playing and enjoying the scenarios in CMSF. No games or campaigns are saved. I've ordered the Triple bundle Marines + British + NATO. My questions is, how does this exactly get installed. Do I need to unlisence and uninstall my original version of CMSF first then reinstall the original game along with the moduals Or can I just install the triple module bundle over the existing CMSF patched version of 1.31. Also, If I'm able to install the triple module bundle over my existing CMSF version of 1.31, do I need to reinstall patch 1.31 choosing ALL of the modules installed including CMSF? Originally I installed patch 1.31 to just include CMSF as I did not have any modules. Just wanted to make sure the triple module bundle installation goes smoothly. Any input and help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

ARGGGH!!!

I just bought all three of these individually over the weekend... sigh.

As far as patching I really dont know. I pretty much got CMSF up to date and then decided I wanted the other games as well. So I just installed them and I am having some issues... only as far as inappropriate names for... stuff.

I might go back and unlisence the original game, and then read the patch information for each module and the correct procedure. It seemed to be fairly intuitive and probaly be safer to start from scratch.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_versions&Itemid=317#Combat%20Mission:%20Shock%20Force

I un-installed the base game then reinstalled everything. No need to patch as the NATO one brings it all up to speed.

The weird names thing is as a result of incompatible patches.

What I presumed, just to lazy to reinstall. Kind of weird that there was a 75mm sherman in the mix of names... amongst other things.

Just to customize the the necessary steps in this case.

1. UNLICENSE CMSF. You will no longer need this license key with the modules being installed (and this will preserve your license key if you ever decide to run CMSF without the modules). Keep CMSF installed. Since you are at 1.31 already, you will not need to apply the 1.10 patch.

2. Install the 'triple bundle'. I believe it should successively install the Marines, then British Forces and finally the NATO modules.

3. Launch CMSF. You should be prompted to license one of the modules. Supply the correct license key (otherwise you will get a '501' error).

4. Launch CMSF again. You should be prompted to license yet another module. Supply the correct license key.

5. Launch CMSF again. You should be prompted for the final module's license key. Supply the correct license key.

6. Launch CMSF. You should now be at version 1.30 and you should see the CMSF 'Stryker', Marines LAV, British Chanllenger and NATO Leopard icons in the lower left hand corner.

7. Exit out of CMSF and install the 1.31 patch. Make sure to select all of the checkboxes to patch everything (CMSF and all the modules).

8. When you launch CMSF again you should be at version 1.31 and you should see all of the previously listed icons in the lower left hand corner. If you are missing one of them, then you need to reapply the 1.31 patch and make the correct selections.

9. Double-check that you have the 1.21 patch's contents. The default, 32-bit directory is:

\Program Files\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Data

In here look for the 'Version 121.brz' file. If you have it then the 1.21 patch was in the triple bundle and you should be ready to go.