Fortification Question/Request

Greetings grog-land.

Impatient question, seeing as I will have the game when it releases I know but ....

Can we purchase sandbags along with wire/etc?

If not, may I suggest them?

Perhaps in pre-stacked bunches 1 meter high by 10 meters long in assorted configurations.

single line

90 degree corner

45 degrees of arc

Foxholes and trenches are all very nice, but it may also be nice to wrap up a tactically important building, or make a safe passage zone between buildings, or increase foxhole/trench protection for those important spots.

Plus watching tanks roll over them will look cool. :)

---

According to the second VAAR tyrspawn put up, the player can select sandbag walls.

http://www.krauselabs.net/dump/quickbattle2.jpg

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=95939&page=2

From my past experience with scenario building in CMSF you could make trenches, walls, and stone walls with corners at 90 degree angles only. And you could only make those 90 degree corners in four different directions.

I can't speak to CMBN, however.

From my past experience with scenario building in CMSF you could make trenches, walls, and stone walls with corners at 90 degree angles only. And you could only make those 90 degree corners in four different directions.

This is incorrect for CMSF: in it you have both 90 and 45 degree corners for walls and trenches, and they can face any way.

But CMBN is different. First, there's now also T and X intersections for walls, facing any direction. Secondly, trenches and such are placeable defenses. It's fun to place trenches in the game, they automatically connect to form lines and you can create elaborate systems with ease. The same with barbed wire. You will soon see it for yourself!