Is your wife trying to kill you?

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/10-surprising-health-benefits-of-sex

Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections. Scientists at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., took samples of saliva, which contain IgA, from 112 college students who reported the frequency of sex they had.

Those in the "frequent" group -- once or twice a week -- had higher levels of IgA than those in the other three groups -- who reported being abstinent, having sex less than once a week, or having it very often, three or more times weekly.

That not tonight honey routine proves she is out to lower your body's general well-being.

** Never clear in most of these reports on whether maturbation is sex.[Of course if I were a women it would be "lovemaking" not sex]

Once or twice a week??? Screw that. How about 14 times a week (afternoon after work, later at night). Sounds healthier to me.

I got you beat. My girlfriend and I used to do it in the morning after we woke up, and at night before we went to sleep. But we'd also try to squeeze one in during the day if we could find the time. Sometimes two.

Michael

When young it is easy to have a high hit rate and changing girlfriends keeps the fresh feeling : ). And of course there are a whole load of new tricks to try out. Eventually though sex becomaes just one of the reasons you stay with a girl. Sense of humour, intelligence, compatability, even looks come into it.

However reverting back to the topic in the UK the National Health Service recommends sex!. Which is excellent.

"

Under the heading 'an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away', the leaflet says: 'Health promotion experts advocate five portions of fruit and veg a day and 30 minutes physical activity three times a week. What about sex or masturbation twice a week?'

The advice, which also claims regular sex is good for cardiovascular health, has been circulated to parents, teachers and youth workers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199132/NHS-recommends-pupils-orgasm-day-reduce-risk-heart-attack-stroke.html#ixzz1IAHM3s2g"

Now I have visions thta in future years this may become a service under the NHS : ). Nurses sent to keep us healthy!! Well I can dream can't I?

Now I have visions thta in future years this may become a service under the NHS : ). Nurses sent to keep us healthy!! Well I can dream can't I?

Ahh yes, but because it's the NHS there would be a 14 year waiting list and you'd end up being serviced by an overweight Ghanian with almost no Englsih skills.

The advice, which also claims regular sex is good for cardiovascular health, has been circulated to parents, teachers and youth workers.

If that had been national policy 400 years ago, England might not have ever acquired an empire. On the other hand, it might not have needed one either.

;)

Michael