crash after briefing

I have a big problem with the game crashing very often after the briefing when i try to start the game... Quick battles without briefing and games saved in the middle of the battle works fine, but scenarios or campaign games crash very often in the start. Same happens with the CM:A and CM:SF.

In the event viewer i get this error message:

"Virhesovellus cm shock force.exe, versio 0.0.0.0, moduuli nvoglnt.dll, versio 6.14.11.9038, osoite 0x004f5bb4."

Virhesovellus = application

moduuli = module

versio = version

osoite = address

Any idea what might cause this problem? Dll file seems to be NVIDIA Compatible OpenGL ICD, but i have not gotten any problems with it with other applications.

Hmmm... Strange, I hadn't heard of any problems with the 190.38 drivers other than the 'lighting bug' that was present since the 190 drivers and wasn't addressed until the 1.31 patch. Usually I would assume that most issues would be 3D related, but yours seems tied to displaying the 2D briefing screens.

Hopefully the driver update ends up being a solution to this problem.