2 trophy CM: Battle for Normandy courtesy Battlefront

Courtesy of Battlefront and Panzerzug initiative, we are organizing a tournament (play off wild).

A tournament with the old CM and the other with CM: Shock Force. The winners will receive a copy of Battlefront limited edition of CM: Battle for Normandy. :)

steelbox_200px.png

steelbox_cdmanual_500px.png

Only country, Spain, but if someone from another country wants to participate, shipping its own :confused:

More info (spanish language)

http://www.panzerzug.es/pzg/

http://www.panzerzug.es/pzg/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,55/board,86.0/

We can translate the rules of the tournament if interested.

Thanks

Sorry for my English :confused:

I'm available to play in this Tournament if there is room, i play CMSF and all the Modules.

I have just registered with PanzerZug if that was a requirement.

If you join in CM, a simple post in ...

http://www.panzerzug.es/pzg/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,55/topic,4189.0/

If you join your in Shock Force a simple post in ....

http://www.panzerzug.es/pzg/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,55/topic,4190.0/

or ... can be in both :)

Sorry but i cannot speak Spanish, i cannot understand the forum, how to post or how to log in, it doesnt seem to accept my password or name ?

I need a diagram or some words translated.

Ok, no problem.

I explain for you. I com back in three hours, see you later :)

Thanks Packito but i have solved my problems now, i had forgotten to validate my registration information so thats why i couldnt log in to Panzerzug, so once i was in i could then see the buttons to use and post on the forum :)

OK, what's your nick in Panzerzug?

Packito, I was wondering if you could give us a brief precise of the format of the upcoming tournament? For CMBB will it be Quickbattles where you purchase your own forces, a map where you purchase forces to suit the environment, or pre-made scenario's?

Also, how many rounds and battles would there be in order to determine a winner?

Regards

KR

Packito, I was wondering if you could give us a brief precise of the format of the upcoming tournament? For CMBB will it be Quickbattles where you purchase your own forces, a map where you purchase forces to suit the environment, or pre-made scenario's?

Also, how many rounds and battles would there be in order to determine a winner?

Regards

KR

Hi Kanonier

Play off of a single assault with the default map, is not necessary to purchase troops. For about 20 turns in 10 to 12 days, PBEM or tcp / ip or in combination.

These so fast because we want to match the award with the release date CM: BN

I hope you solve your doubts, if not please let me know. :)

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, has been finally opened the TROPHY NORMANDY SF.

Trofeo-Normandy.gif

Gentlemen, heating their bayonets in their rifles and, at the sound of the whistle, jump out of their trenches and charge the enemy while making uncanny empty their lungs roaring or singing heroic songs.

Gentlemen, only half will survive this confrontation to be a little closer to glory. Turn around in a barren and desolate landscape covered with blood and guts trying than those of his men.

Gentlemen, eight old war dogs fighting over a bone is too long. Can only be one, and that will be the most cruel and ferocious fighters.

Good luck to all.

TOURNAMENT RULES:

1 - The matchmaking system will work for the simple alphabetical order, in that order will be established couples, the winners will meet in the following order and so on until the end

2 - The games will be played in PBEM mode or TCP / IP, and can switch during the game.

3 - In case of tie points and look if another tie, preference is given to Panzerzug search warrant, the oldest being that passes the next stage.

4 - Participants must communicate in this forum the delay in answering your opponents if the need arises.

5 - The items must be completed in maximum terms of 12 days, depending on the number of participants could be higher. It shall at all times.

6 - In the first round the first player in each pairing will the blue side, the other red. In the next round will be alternate, ie the first winner will the one with red and blue and so on in the next round, regardless of the side played in the previous game and respecting the order of the tie.

7 - The set designs of the respective tournaments will be provided by contributors to Panzerzug. In obedience to the philosophy of the tournament and the possibility of being as open as possible, the kinds of scenarios will vary, without a single model type.

8 - Tournament organizers reserve the right to determine the course and decisions.

9 - The final winner will receive a copy of original and limited edition manual Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy which will be sent home by certified mail, courtesy of Panzerzug at national level. For shipping abroad will be made on delivery if we could not do otherwise.

START DATE OF COMPETITION:

The official start date of Normandy Tournament will be 24 hours of 04/11/1911. The stage will be sent on 11.4.1911 to the red side players are the ones who will start the game. Also, the players of the blue side will send them the password to be used throughout the game.

SHIPPING SETUPS, SHIFTS AND TIME:

1 - In the first round the first player in each pairing will the blue side, the other red.

2 - The games will be played in PBEM mode or TCP / IP, or alternatively for game development

3 - Participants must communicate in this forum thread the delay in answering your opponents, if the need arises.

4 - The items must be completed in maximum terms of 13 days. Deadline for completing the games: 24 hours of 04/24/1911.

5 - The results of the matches will be reported in this thread with a screenshot of the final result.

MATCHED FOR ROUND 1

BracketSF.gif?t=1302381115

To facilitate communication between participants will be putting the emails in the list of participants. I would appreciate to correct any mistake about it so I can correct for the start of the thread. If anyone wants to provide your MSN address is added to the list:

PARTICIPANTS LIST:

1- Boce: raulalonsocorres"arroba"gmail.com

2- Iosef: opusnigrum33"arroba"hotmail.com

3- joselillopdl: joselillopdl"arroba"gmail.com

4- Lino: linodomi"arroba"gmail.com

5- mano: mano82.ita"arroba"gmail.com

6- mash: gunfight"arroba"nildram.co.uk

7- Packito: papuig"arroba"telefonica.ne

8- t36: mr_mol13"arroba"hotmail.com