selectable quick battle maps

I'm certain this would have come up in a previous thread in some form. I can't find it so I'll ask anyways.

Are quick battle map menus going to be different in BN from SF. So that they are not only randomized if you want to select a specific new QB map. One will not be required to create a folder to move QB maps to in order to have a QB on the map of your choice.

Are quick battle map menus going to be different in BN from SF. So that they are not only randomized if you want to select a specific new QB map. One will not be required to create a folder to move QB maps to in order to have a QB on the map of your choice.

That's correct. CMBN QB maps can be previewed. Also: Each map has it's own thumb pic and description containing info on Map Size, the Objective, and the Setup locations. Also: When the player selects the mission type (Assault, Attack, Probe, or Meeting Engagement) every map of that type will become available for use no matter what it's size. All QB Maps are named to describe the size and type of map and specific obstacles like bocage and water are noted. So before the player even hits the preview button he'll have a good deal of information about the map. It seems to work pretty well.