Where IS that large "Stalingrad" pack?

Do you mean "To the Volga"? That should be with the original operations (in the top right of the load screen is a button "operations" or sumfink like that. Click it and you see the operations instead of the battles.)

If you have a non-English version, it might have a different name (German CDV version is "Auf zur Wolga"), so search for anything with "olga" in its name.

actually... both.

I realized soon after that To the Volga was the huge operation I had remembered. So, that's solved by getting CMBB again (lost the original from way back - oh well).

But I also am trying to locate the Stalingrad Pack -- I remember "Boots and Tracks" as one of the names and "Der Kessel" but I can't seem to find a definitive answer as to where it is, currently.

Help! Thanks!

Go to the scenario depot II website:

http://the-scenario-depot.com/index.html

Click on the tab at top labeled "scenarios"

In the basic search box set the parameters to CMBB for game, and 'Der Alter Fritz' for the author.

Scroll down the list and download 'Sorted Scenario Packs' #6, #7 and #8.

Save the download to your desktop (or any location other than the CMBB scenario folder)

Open each scenario pack from your desktop, choose the scenarios that begin with the prefix "SP" for Stalingrad Pack, and drag/drop them into your CMBB scenario folder.

Do as you please with the rest

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...