Request: AAR of QB vs A.I.

Now that I have coughed-up my hard-earned for the pre-order, I would love some kind soul to produce a small AAR to demonstrate the QB process and to get an inkling of how well the A.I. is up to scratch.

I probably spent more time with QBs in CMX1 than anything else, so how the new system functions is of some importance to me. I just hope that my 'leap of faith' has been well placed!

Would be cool to see an AI game played out just to get a feel for the difference between CMSF and CMN.

Often in CMSF combat were a bit ambush-like. You'd move troops from one hotspot to another to eradicate resistance. I hope in CMN there's a more "our side off the field, their side of the field" feel to the combat, with prolonged firefights along a defensive line and such.

I don't know if it's better AI plans or have the latest patches improved the TacAI, but I'm really enjoying the gameplay I'm getting out of CMSF quick battles. Terrain has to be woods or a town or somesuch, since desert terrain favours Blue too much. :D It seems the only way to get consistently good quality Syrians on the field is to set their quality to excellent, which results in regular and upwards in normal Mech units. Good usually results in green troops, which don't get to shoot back given the Blue firepower.

This is more towards the normal balance expected in CMBN, the difference in kit is not so noticeable and the firing ranges are much shorter with abundant cover. I'd be really interested to read if there are AI changes in CMBN and how much control does a dynamic AI exert over AI plans, since it most of the time feels like it's doing stuff that makes sense. I lost a defense with a Vet Stryker Coy against Vet Syrian Mech something something on some nice NATO QB map, really thick woods, Javelins weren't much good when the range is 200m and T-72s with reactive armour, thermals and a competent crew opens up almost instantly. I got chased off the map. :(

(To add some criticism, I just got Conscript Uncons even though I had my quality set as Good. Grr. What a load of croc****!) :(

EDIT: That was kind of my fault too for not bothering to check their info out before placing them in position. After some light artillery harassment most of my insurgents had dropped their guns and went on to tweet about it. :(

EDIT 2: I'd really love if there'd be a built-in counterattack type dynamic AI shigalamajick thing for the Germans!

EDIT 3: My original point was to write, Hell yes give us a QB AAR! I've only been drooling on the bone scrapes saying "QBs are good in CMBN" :D