Possible display bug => war map view

Hi Hubert/Bill,

While playing the 1914 CtA scenario, I seem to have encountered a possible graphics glich. After playing through 3 or 4 turns in a row, I notice that the display on both the war map and the furthest zoomed-out view both have an issue -- namely, all of the unit sprites appear to move about an inch to the right. When this first happened, I thought I had lost all of my naval units in the North Atlantic and suddenly had a bunch of units in Scandinavia!

The fix I have found for this is relatively simple -- I save the game, quit out to the main menu, then reload. After this the unit sprites all go back to their correct places. This is hardly a game-breaker, more of a minor nuisance. Just wanted to bring this to your attention and see if anyone else had encountered this.

Dave

Thanks Hubert! And while I have your attention, I've also noticed another (again, very minor) visual issue. When I use an artillery unit (either heavy or rail gun), after each firing the screen has a white "flash." The flash lasts only a fraction of a second, but it only seems to happen when firing the guns. Just thought you might like to know.

Dave