How about Canada as one?

We don't usually see that much of the Canadians in European Theater games, and one advantage of this would be that Britain's income would no longer see a significant jump when the USA enters the war due to Canada's resources rising in value.

Good suggestion Bill, but I would alter it just a bit to the "Commonwealth" which would include S.Africans, Australians, Indians, New Zealanders and perhaps even the Poles, Free French also, as well as the Canadians.

Make them all have to build in Canada to simulate their need for transport to the operational theaters. Only one problem, perhaps you know of a work-around, it's ludicrous to think that UK - Commonwealth wouldn't share the same research and equipment.

And Canton, just because we have the slots available, doesn't mean it's necessary to use them all.

Actually i would like more than 56 minors. In my Global mod 1938 calm ... i use all slots and would have needed a couple more. I split up Yugoslavia to 4-5, and then Lebanon, Italian East Africa, Italian North Africa, Ostland, Ukraine, Rree Armenia and some more.