Late War bugs - Script bug? Supply? Greece? Persia?

Playing Rambo - as the axis he took Britain in 1940/41. In 1945 I have retaken it, and suddenly the 1941 British navy script has kicked in giving me a bunch of British ships. Surely a bug?

Also now that all of Europe has been retaken (everywhere bar Oslo which will fall next turn) why is European supply set to 5 right across western Europe? Should it not be back at 10?

When Germany fell for some bizarre reason Greece suddenly switched sides from allies to axis despite the fact it had already been liberated. Athens was not garrisoned at the time, but surely this is also a bug?

Finally I jsut seized Persia with American paratroopers only to be told that Persia was now fully part of the USSR. Why would that script be there? At no other point in the game that I have discovered so far does a conquest by one nation by default suddenly switch to a conquest by another...

All food for a busy Hubert perhaps?

Cheers

Al

There are also serious issues over supply in Russia after it surrenders. I took Russia with Germans (70% of country) but Japan took final capital. German supply fell to near zero so it took years to walk units out. Realistically we need a partition script so Germans keep some of their gains and get some supply. Otherwise supply is far worse from an uncooperative ally than when fighting an actual enemy.

Then Rambo destroyed Japan (they surrendered). But Germans still do not have supply in Russia. Even stranger, some areas of Russia (where there have never been Japanese units) is shown as Japanese territory. Here Germans do have some supply.

These factors affect late game balance a great deal.

Another bug, although I don't have the turn. Allies took neutral Persia. Later, the germans dropped a paratrooper and took it back. When the allies returned to retake it, the germans saw them coming and just surrendered.

Pretty sure this is not supposed to happen.