Holy Cow!!!

Eagle2

I've been playing the original Hammertime scenario and I'm currently assaulting the the town.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

My infantry squad rushed around a corner to find an enemy T-72M1V TURMS-T around the corner. Playing WeGo, I knew I was about to watch my poor squad die at the hands of the evil Syrian tank. But wait! The veteran SSGT Haskel orders his men to hit the tank with SMOKE grenades!!! This effectively blinded the enemy tank and the remaining men ran to cover, but not before a soldier threw a HAND GRENADE that effectively destroyed the enemy tank.

First off, I'd like to comment on how smart the TACAI can be. It was incredible to watch them do this. Second, how in the hell did that tank get destroyed with a hand grenade? The didn't panic and leave, the tank itself was knocked out. Anyway, just wanted to share this little tidbit with everyone to share in my excitement. ;)

Did someone leave a hatch open?

I remember an incident a bit like this many years ago in a WW2 miniatures gameonly I managed to knock out a T-34 with a well placed mortar round. Very unlikely but, if someone did leave a hatch open and a lucky mortar round happened to come along at exactly the right place and time it might cause the ammunition stored inside the vehicle to explode. The fragmentation would not be particularly good for the crew either. :eek:

Luke