Any Testers willing to hold a New England Preview?

HeHe, it was worth asking. Pennsylvania will probably prove a little to ambitious for my means, so if there are any beta guys willing to host a little hang out session in the Maine, New Hampster (yeah, I said it ;) ), Vermont, Mass, and maybe CT or RI, I would be willing to bring any beer, food, or whatever else if you provide the CMBN and a roof!

Forget the beer. Offer to shovel their driveway and there'll propably be 3 or 4 previews in the Northeast.

LOL, will have to shovel myself out first, but this could be a possibility! From what I have gathered, Steve himself lives somewhere in this state, but Maine is just about as large as the rest of New England so it's like trying to find a needle in a stack of pine cones ;) I would be more then willing to watch a live feed of one tho, didn't think of that as an option, and I could bring the kids, since I wouldn't have to go anywhere ;)