Ping Paper Tiger

Paper Tiger,

In your signature I see this list of campaigns, but I have only found 'The Road to Dinas' in the repository, and I loved it because of the balanced forces.

- Scenario In Harms Way - US v AI

- Scenario USMC Second Storm - USMC v Syrian Airborne

- Campaign Hasrabit (10 missions) - Red v Red

- Campaign Perdition (3 missions) -Red v Red

- Campaign The Road to Dinas (15missions) - Red v Red

- Campaign Gung Ho! (6 missions) - USMC

Are the others still available somewhere (or have they become unbalanced by various game patches).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I missed this. They were originally all up on CMMODs but when that site closed down, they got lost. I am in the process of reworking both Hasrabit and Perdition to include all the goodies that came with the NATO module and will post them at the Repository as soon as I get them finished and playtested. Even were I not almost fully engaged in getting my first ever WW2 campaign into good shape in time for the release of the game, Hasrabit in particular, would take a while to redo. The AI plans are pretty lame compared to what I have been doing lately and I want to rework some of the Republican Guards missions to make them more exciting, as well as adda Shilka to the core forces. They're a LOT of fun to play with.

Perdition is a short 3-mission Red v Red campaign and shouldn't take long to get put together though. It was designed to be fun to play rather than hair-pullingly challenging and I'd like to keep it that way. But the WW2 campaign has claimed the lion's share of my time just now.

'In Harm's Way' is practically irredeemable as it was the first mission I designed for CMSF and it's painful revisiting it now...