Hotseat?

Hi there, at the moment my CMSF don´t want to run, but I am curious how the Hotseat mode works. First I thought "hey thats a brillant idea" but after a while there are some doubts.

so the Hotseat mode based on the WeGo system. Where you can give orders to your units while the game paused. Than you press your "OK" and the game moved for one minute, till the planing phase paused the game again.

Easy in single player, but how it goes in multiplayer on the Hotseat mode?

For example idea one:

Blue makes his planing phase, and than his one minute moving phase.

Than its the turn of Red. And red makes his planing phase and his moving phase.

advantage: Both sides cant see the elements of the other side, because both have there own moving phase and this is very well structured.

disadvantage: It takes two minutes of the real time phase untin Blue can respond again. Because of the own Red moving phase.

Also: There is a new situation, because Red had a moving phase during the time while Blue can not see everything.

So, that sounds not like a good idea. There must be an other technique.

For example idea two:

Blue makes his planing phase. He confirms and now its the turn of the Red force. Red makes his planing phase and confirms.

Now there is the one minute moving phase for both sides. Both sides can see there units at the same time.

advantage: No chaos in the timeline, the turns are well structured.

disadvantage: The users will know everything about the other players units. surprises are nearly impossible. Exspecialle for the Reds a big disadvantage.

For example idea three:

Blue makes his planing phase. He confirms and now its the turn of the Reds.

Red makes his planing phase and confirms also.

Now there is the one minute moving phase for the Blue force. Blue can see the battlefield though the angle of his units. If Blue have seen enought he confirms.

Now red can see the same minute, the same Situation through a different perpektive, through the angle of the red units.

advantage: No chaos in the timeline, both players see only what they had to see.

disadvantage: It is not so comfortable for both players, because there had to change the chair at twice times for only one round.

So, thats my ideas. But how is it in the reality? Hot did CMSF solved this problem?