Importing WAW & PDE Mods to Global

Is there a simple way to bring some of the vanilla games in WAW and PDE and my divisional level Operation Sea Lion Mod into Global to take advantage of the many improvements (such as Amphib units that can attack). On my Sea Lion Mod, I would like to finish it. It seems to make sense to do it in Global.

No there isnt. It takes some changes. If you dont know how to manipulate the scripts and limitations of each version then it will take quite a bit of time.

I know I made a version of my mod for PDE, Pac, GC, and now WWI.

PDE is the base

PAC has less minors than PDE

GC has a different script structure as the former two so some editing needs to be done

WWI is the best of the series but importing can't be done except the visuals that are on the map (which still need modification) the rest needs to be inputed.

Luckily I know how to do all of them.

Using the Export Data function under File in the editor, and then importing this data into a new scenario in the Global editor should allow you to import some of the material from your previous campaigns, but this will mainly be the terrain features rather than things like the Combat Target Data.

It might be worth experimenting a little but be cautious and be sure to double check everything you import.