200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes

MeatEtr

I thought this was very interesting and worth posting. It's a visual and statistical representation of wealth and health from 200 countries over the last 200 years. Although it's not really educational but seeing it visually laid out like this is pretty kool.

The clip is part of Hans Rosling's program called "The Joy of Stats" which broadcast on BBC Four.

I am currently quite excited playing Victoria II. Had a 4 player LAN session Tuesday and it went pretty well as we are all novices at it. Highly addictive rule your world. And yeas it does have 100's of countries and mediacl research amongst others.

I have to admit that the following night despite me needing to be up at 5.30 am the attack on my Bavaria by the North German Confederation required a strong response .... but then who needs more than 3 hours sleep?

Apparently the script is modelable[?] and some has done something to download where you can start in 1400 rather than 1836. But I think I will wait to get the hang of the stock version.