Couple of little oddities with the Canadians

I've spent some time trying out the Canadians and really like what i see. They feel more mobile than the other forces (don't ask me why!) and their light infantry dudes really pack a punch. Plus those armoured cars they use are amazing. Talk about taking punishment! I've only tried a couple of missions to date however.

Anyway reason I'm here to pester is this - I've a couple of questions. First of all, recce infantry units don't appear to have binoculars - this can't be right surely. Secondly, concerning the LAV III, when they have passengers they like to stick their top halves out of the back - and I can't button the chaps up again. So they're sitting ducks. What gives?

The fact that the Canucks can't afford the extra set of binocs was discussed elsewhere. (I think it's an error.)

While we're at it, I noticed (in the Campaign) that once any recon inf unit dismounts from its recon vehicle, it cannot mount any other recon vehicle. Is this a bug? (Am in middle of battle so I haven't check to see if any other inf unit can mount a recon vehicle to get the ammo.)

The other question is whether their personal ATGM (Gustav??) is any good vs buildings etc?

Well, my Canadians shot two Gustav rounds at a small building with enemy inf and I was "underwhelmed" at the result.

The other AT missile the inf carries (like the LAW) is supposed to be effective vs buildings as well, but when I use TARGET for max fire, the inf wouldn't fire em.

Any ideas?