33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true

toxic.zen

Apparently the NWO is also proven

Here's some others that seem like strange "conspiracy theories":

gulf of Tonkin incident (or lack of it....)

"Main Core" - extensive database of people thought to be threat to national security

Rex 84 - I think the conspiracy here is that there are "regular", presumably secret, repeats of this?

Counterintel programmes vs activists in teh 1960's. No really - that's a conspiracy!

Operation Northwood to drum up public oppositin to Cuba in the 1960's. Heck - who would ahve thought of that!

Smedly Butler et al....never mind that Butler spilled the beans to Congress in 1934.....

1944 conspiracy to assasinate Hitler....dunno why he didn't mention the other dozen or so attempts or planned attempts....

NATO "stay behind" teams in Europe.....wow....who ever thought of something like that?!

CIA assassinations

1919 World Series fixing

The Round Table (ie the modern service club) is trying to take over the world

the Trilateral commission

The Federal Reserve Bank

Now I guss I may jsut be a sheeple, but it seems to me that

1/ Half of hte above are jsut plain criminal acts, most of which are conspiracies in het legal sense, and of which you can probably find 100's in courts around hte world on any given day, including CIA assasinations and some other illegal "Govt" activities I did not include, and

2/ Most of the others are well known Govt agencies/functions, that run some stuff in secret, but are generally well known.

I'm wondering what the defintion of conspiracy is supposed to be for this exercise?