Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

But you are correct, Stroh's would be an imported beer here if it were actually imported. Since I am always keen to try out new beers, perhaps you can send a sample to me? To properly test a beer I reckon a crate of about 24 bottles will do fine.

Certainly. I'll get it in the mail as soon as your certified check for US$1,000 arrives.

Michael

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller Lite? We know how you Yanks enjoy your piss weak beer and go all 'silly' and pass out if you even so much as sniff a real beer...

Dear Mr, Cultural Moron/Pointy-Head Bunyip,

"It's Miller time" is a phrase from a series of TV commercial spots from the 1980s which means basically, "Job well done".

That's the part that probably confused you, seeing as how it's never been directed at you.

Dear Mr " I have no flags whilst my esteemed opponent, the right honourable Unca Stukey holds all 4",

My trip to Dubai has been cancelled at the last minute so feel free to send a turn in order that your continued non-flag holding may carry on.

Hugs.

Dear Mr "My trip to Dubai has been canceled at the last minute so feel free to send a turn in order that your continued non-flag holding may carry on", last I saw, the map was showing one flag as being 'Murican. OBVIOUSLY, the game is trying not to hurt your feelings, knowing you are a delicate flower and may at any second turn into a whiny-crybaby-poopy-pants... or a Kiwi.

How could you ask something capitalistic mundane as a cheque? Filthy profiteer that you are!

You have a problem with that, sonny? I would remind you that it was the Dutch who got an early reputation as sharp traders, also known as filthy profiteers.

Michael

PS: If it's writing checks that bothers you, about two kilos of gold coins will suffice.

Dear Mr "My trip to Dubai has been canceled at the last minute so feel free to send a turn in order that your continued non-flag holding may carry on", last I saw, the map was showing one flag as being 'Murican. OBVIOUSLY, the game is trying not to hurt your feelings, knowing you are a delicate flower and may at any second turn into a whiny-crybaby-poopy-pants... or a Kiwi.

Geez, for a second there I thought you were going to call me Dutch! I mean...'Kiwi' is pretty low but kudos to you for not going all scorched earth in the degenerative name calling stakes...

PS you're still a swine.