The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo will be surrendering to me first if the latest batch of his GI's seen fleeing to the rear are anything to go by.

Seeing as the word 'surrender' has 3 syllables and Boo has trouble with anything more intricate than a chirp, whistle or grunt I think any attempt to word a surrender will be doomed to failure...much like Boo's attempts to best me in battle.

From Facebook, with time-stamps:

You know, when you think it's very late at night, but it's actually very early in the morning, and you're goofing around, trying to write a story, and you look up at the TV, which has been on mute for several hours, and say: Hey! That's 'Sea Hunt'! I used to watch that when I was a kid! Well, lads and lassies, it's probably time to go to bed...

(54 minutes ago)

Lloyd Bridges! Ohmigod! Now it's 'The Patty Duke Show'! Errr... what's in these cigars?

(51 minutes ago)

Meet Cathy, who's lived most everywhere,

From Zanzibar to Barclay Square.

But Patty's only seen the sights

A girl can see from Brooklyn Heights — What a crazy pair!

But they're cousins,

Identical cousins all the way.

One pair of matching bookends,

Different as night and day.

Where Cathy adores a minuet,

The Ballet Russes, and crepe suzette,

Our Patty loves to rock and roll,

A hot dog makes her lose control — What a wild duet!

Still, they're cousins,

Identical cousins and you'll find,

They laugh alike, they walk alike,

At times they even talk alike —

You can lose your mind,

When cousins are two of a kind.

(44 minutes ago)

Oh, man... that Cathy... that cute little limey accent... she was SO hot! Patty was a bit vulgar, but was still oddly attractive.

(41 minutes ago)

Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm having some kind of flashback...

(26 minutes ago)

Now it's 'Mr. Ed'. I have to find out which lot of cigars I last bought from Cigars International... AH! THE COLORS! AND IT'S ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE!

(25 minutes ago)

THE FREAKING TALKING HORSE WON'T MARCH IN A 'CUSTER DAY' PARADE, BECAUSE HE THINKS HE'S AN 'INDIAN HORSE'!

Man, I am SO going to buy these cigars again...

(20 minutes ago)

Okay, now it's just gone all weird and stuff. You know how something cute and funny can turn on you if you're not concentrating, and haven't done enough Vitamin C lately? Turns out the talking horse has to carry a parrot in the upcoming 'Custer Day' parade, because the parrot's ancestor belonged to Custer. And the parrot keeps saying things like 'Kill the Indians', and 'Circle the Wagons'. I'm pretty sure I never did enough of ANYTHING for this to make sense. The only thing keeping me from running out screaming into the darkness right now is the fact that it's 0 degrees outside...

I would call someone, right now, and make them talk to me, but I'm not a cruel man. Sod the 'Call of Cthulu'. The most horrifying thing I've dealt with in ages is the current episode of 'Mr. Ed'...

(8 minutes ago)

THE HORSE HAS COVERED HIMSELF WITH GREEN SPOTS! THE HORSE HAS COVERED HIMSELF WITH GREEN SPOTS?! HOW DOES A HOOVED ANIMAL COVER HIMSELF WITH GREEN POLKA DOTS?!! AND IT'S STILL ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE!! AAIIIEEEE!

(4 minutes ago)

Alright, then. I'm going to finish my cigar, and then I'm going to go to my bed, and rock myself to sleep, while whimpering: the talking horse, the talking horse!

Man. Childhood isn't a place you want to revisit unless you're COMPLETELY straight and have always been COMPLETELY straight. But a lot has been explained. Feck. No WONDER my 20s were like they were. It was just something waiting to leap out on me, and consume me...

Errr... what's in these cigars?

King Tut?

THE HORSE HAS COVERED HIMSELF WITH GREEN SPOTS! THE HORSE HAS COVERED HIMSELF WITH GREEN SPOTS?! HOW DOES A HOOVED ANIMAL COVER HIMSELF WITH GREEN POLKA DOTS?!! AND IT'S STILL ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE!! AAIIIEEEE!

Could have been worse.....it could have been Yeknod covered with green polka dots, now that would have been a Gnomemare.

He was afraid to come out of the Paddock

He was as nervous as he could be.

He was afraid to come out of the Paddock,

He was afraid that somebody would see!

(Two, three, four, tell the people what he wore!)

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie greeny polka-dot bikini,

That he wore for the first time today.

An itsy bitsy teeny weenie greeny polka-dot bikini,

So in the Paddock he wanted to stay!

(Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell ya more!)

And you'd better ask Bear Grylls (from Man vs Wild) how he can eat all those disgusting things, trust me those mushrooms must be more disgusting then eating an ox eyeball.

They're not so bad, taste a little like dirt but in an omelette or whisked up in a milkshake they're ok...

I more of a 'lay in the back and enjoy the ride and let some other schmuk drive' kind of guy.

You realize that when Lars was talking about "Riding the ride" and "Sitting up front" he was likening LSD to riding a rollercoaster, don't you?

And on a rollercoaster, rarely do you do any driving.

Or did his little metaphor sail completely over that pointy little head of yours?

Whoa...just enjoying the effetcs of a bottle of 'Gentleman Jack' and about to bung some WW2 movie on the old compudy...lets hope lots of Ohioioeans get splattericakeated hey?

So, this afternoon's game is:

Guess How Much Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants Has Had to Drink!

1) Wow! A lot apparently! He sounds really drunk!

B) A good amount. He's feeling no pain.

III) Probably one or two. He really can't hold his liquor.

§) Nothing. He just can't spell. And he's really not that bright, too.

∞) Who's Stuka?

He was afraid to come out of the Paddock

He was as nervous as he could be.

He was afraid to come out of the Paddock,

He was afraid that somebody would see!

(Two, three, four, tell the people what he wore!)

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie greeny polka-dot bikini,

That he wore for the first time today.

An itsy bitsy teeny weenie greeny polka-dot bikini,

So in the Paddock he wanted to stay!

(Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell ya more!)

yekkini.jpg