The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Louvreface neglects to reveal is how he altered the setup zones to place my poor defenseless Syrians right in full view on the very first turn. They didnt have time to click off their safeties before the bloodthirsty Dutchies were all over them.

That fact that any of my men survived at all is a testiment to my superior generalship and overall grand tactical acumen.

Nistradolmus is being the typical yank here, with a 'fair and balanced' review. Having to resort to requesting ceasefires and even trying to post false pretences regarding setup zone's... Guess Hilly Clinton could use you in her team rightnow...

Anyway, being too slow to recognize my first turn maneuver to the hills with overwatch, Nidan1's charging Syrians got cut down by my Mercedes G-wagons - sporting various automatic-fire capable heavy weapons. Especially the Heckler und Koch GMG and the FN MAG wreaked utter havoc among his ill lead troops (I thank our dearest neighbors, all weapon manufacturers). Basically the game was decided right there, but the doped up Syrians decided to charge up the hill from the flank. Under heavy fire from this inhumane attack my brave fellow countryman repelled this US backed Syrian proxy aggression with use of heavy support fires.

Then Colonel نيدان fell from sniper fire and a ceasefire was accepted too avoid unnecessary blood loss. However, the vile Syrians decided to shoot two medics after requesting a ceasefire, so be aware of Mr Nidan1 and his crooked tactics!