The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[... meanwhile, its a very special Arabian Day in the Paddock and in the rather near distance from across the mystical dunes swaggers what appears to be a grey camel with an interesting hump.. and as it prances, hooves flashing in every direction, upon its hump is perched a little rubber rider bouncing to the camel stroll...]

Well, Mr G, is isn't this just sandy fun? What more can be better than pointing (hooves flashing) ones toes in every direction for any old Ottoman or Dutchman to catch a fancy?

Rune and Joe Shaw-

I might have an opportunity for a tour of an interesting armored vehicle museum. I tried to get emails to you (Rune, via Battlefront, Joe via email listed on that strange Cesspool page you have up). It's probably not of interest, but I wanted to throw the offer out there to any folks you might know who aren't complete lunatics. The chance to organize the tour is time sensitive (see the email), so I'd need to hear back from a few reliable folks by tomorrow evening.

-Buzzsaw

PS Realizing that you might have special filters for emails from long wayward piss-boys with whom you would not normally associate, you might need to check your spam folders.

Rune and Joe Shaw-

I might have an opportunity for a tour of an interesting armored vehicle museum. I tried to get emails to you (Rune, via Battlefront, Joe via email listed on that strange Cesspool page you have up). It's probably not of interest, but I wanted to throw the offer out there to any folks you might know who aren't complete lunatics. The chance to organize the tour is time sensitive (see the email), so I'd need to hear back from a few reliable folks by tomorrow evening.

-Buzzsaw

PS Realizing that you might have special filters for emails from long wayward piss-boys with whom you would not normally associate, you might need to check your spam folders.

Sorry, been awfully busy of late and I can't make it but thanks for the heads up.

However I must object to being lumped in with rune ... actually I object to being in the same thread as rune ... in fact I'm not real happy that he's on the same planet.

Joe

Not if I can put a little more suppressing mortar fire around your positions.

Yeah, keep that up, it's working sooo well. (must explain why your victory % is currently at 3%)

Still, on the bright side you are at least ahead of Joe and his mighty 2%. I guess you can take that home and be proud.

Yeah, keep that up, it's working sooo well. (must explain why your victory % is currently at 3%)

Still, on the bright side you are at least ahead of Joe and his mighty 2%. I guess you can take that home and be proud.

Perhaps if you'd provide another setup we could determine if your first "victory" was merely a fluke or just another massive stroke of luck for you.

You do get all puffed up about winning even an absurd scenario don't you ... I suppose if it was as rare as it must be for you then anyone would be excited and continue mentioning it for, oh ... weeks now hasn't it been?

Joe

Hope the snow too thick to crawl underneath from, you mean?

What a mean and vile person you are Michael. With your hippy background I would think Love is all you need... Well, since this is a Wargame forum I figure something changed for you in those years...

Like you said; "There is always hope" :)

What a mean and vile person you are Michael.

Why, thank you. It's always good to be appreciated.

With your hippy background I would think Love is all you need...

I think of myself as Joe Sunshine, spreading joy and love everywhere I go. It's just that the Peng Challenge Thread is a lens that inverts every image seen through it. For instance, you appear to be a complete imbecile, but I still entertain hopes that that is not entirely the case.

Michael