Need some help

Mord

I am looking for color pics of DRA Troops and Russians during the Afghan war...I need fairly decent close ups of their faces and the like...

what I really want in the Russians pics are infantry in their soft caps and in helmets.

I have spent about 20 hours searching and am just coming up empty...If anybody can help, I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks.

Mord.

Hey Vin, thanks...I should've been clearer when I wrote that...I am actually looking for color pics of Soviet soldiers wearing those helmets...helmets or the soft caps they wore during Afghanistan...

It's hard to find pics where they are in color and the faces are fairly clear.

I was hoping there was some Russian site or something I was missing, that had loads of pics from the war...

Mord.

Hey Vin, thanks...I should've been clearer when I wrote that...I am actually looking for color pics of Soviet soldiers wearing those helmets...helmets or the soft caps they wore during Afghanistan...

It's hard to find pics where they are in color and the faces are fairly clear.

I was hoping there was some Russian site or something I was missing, that had loads of pics from the war...

Mord.

You're welcome, I'll try again. Some color pics here all with soft caps, no helmets though. Looks like all VDV troops.

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2009/02/24/russians-left-afghanistan/

Yep, I've been to that site too. They are decent pics but not for what I need them for. Good research stuff though.

So'k though, I appreciate the help...I may need to do some Adobe magic. I am in the midst of finishing up a mod and I need a few more pics to help it along...ones where I can use the head shots...so the faces need to be pretty clear.

Mord.